Three-button, scroll-wheel mouse options
SketchUp is most efficient when used with a three-button, scroll wheel, mouse. Behaviors for a three-button mouse are as follows:
- Clicking the left mouse button once is equivalent to clicking the button on a single-button mouse.
- Clicking the left mouse button rapidly two times, referred to as a double-click.
- Clicking the left mouse button rapidly three times is referred to as a triple-click.
- Clicking the right mouse button activates context menus (the equivalent of a Control-click with a single-button mouse).
- Clicking and holding the middle mouse wheel while scrolling the wheel forward or backward activates the Zoom tool.
- Clicking and holding the middle mouse wheel while moving your cursor around the drawing window activates the Orbit tool.