Styles are shared in
.style files that can be opened by any copy of SketchUp 6 or above. You must create a
.style file to share a style with others. To share a style:
- Create a new folder/directory on your computer to contain your shared styles.
- Select Window > Styles. The Styles Browser is displayed.
- Select the In Model styles from the drop-down list. The In Model styles are displayed.
- Context-click on the style name you would like to share. The style context menu is displayed.
- Select the Save As menu item. The Save As dialog box appears.
- Navigate to the folder/directory you created in step 1.
- Type the name of the style in the 'File name' field.
- Click the Save button. The style file is saved to your newly created folder/directory.
You can now share this style file with others.