Search the Knowledge Center...
Styles are comprised of several different settings found under the Edit tab. To Edit a style:
- Select Window > Styles. The Styles Browser is displayed.
- Click on the Select tab.
- Click on the 'Styles collections' drop-down list.
- Select a Styles collection or In Model styles. All of the pre-defined styles in the collection are displayed in thumbnail form.
- Click on one of the pre-defined styles. The style is applied to your model and the drawing area. A copy of the style appears in the In Model styles.
- Click on the Edit tab. One of five panels is displayed (Edge, Face, Background, Watermark, and Modeling).
- Modify settings in any of the edit panels. Refer to Edge Panel, Face Panel, Background Panel, Watermark Panel, or Modeling Panel for further information.
- Click on the Update Style button. The copy of the style in the In Model styles is updated with your changes.
- Type a name in the 'File name' field and click the Save button. The file is saved. Refer to the Open or create a collection context-menu item for information on how to retrieve this style for use in other SketchUp files.