System preferences are automatically saved as you make the changes to items like keyboard shortcuts. However, you can export preferences, including keyboard shortcuts, for sharing between other copies of SketchUp. To export your preferences:
- Select the Window > Preferences. The Preferences dialog box appears.
- Select the Files item from the left-hand of the Preferences dialog box. The Files panel is displayed.
- Click the Export button. The Export Preferences dialog box is displayed.
- Navigate to the folder where you want to save the file.
- Type the name of the file in the 'File name' field (
- Click on the Options button. The Export Preferences Options dialog box appears.
- Select the 'Shortcuts' checkboxes if you do not want to save either shortcuts or File locations respectively.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Export button. The preferences are saved to your predefined location.