This is a Pro only feature.
To export an Epix file:
- Manipulate the view of the model so that it appears as you would like it to appear in the exported file.
- Select File > Export > 2D Graphic. The Export 2D Graphic dialog box is displayed (Microsoft Windows).
- Enter a file name for the exported file in the 'File name' (Microsoft Windows) or 'Save As' (Mac OS X) field.
- Select the Epix export type from the 'Export type' (Microsoft Windows) or 'Format' (Mac OS X) drop-down list.
- (optional) Click on the Options button. The Export Options dialog box is displayed.
- (optional) Adjust the options in the Export Options dialog box dialog box.
- (optional) Click the OK button.
- Click the Export button.
Note: SketchUp exports the model using the current point of view with the exception of unsupported features such as textures and shadows.
Note: Your display must be set to 32-bit color in order to correctly export Epix files (Microsoft Windows).