This is a Pro only feature.
To export a 2D DWG or DXF graphic file:
- Manipulate the view of the model so that it appears as you would like it to appear in the exported file.
- Select File > Export > 2D Graphic. The Export 2D Graphic dialog box is displayed (Microsoft Windows).
- Enter a file name for the exported file in the 'File' name (Microsoft Windows) or 'Save As' (Mac OS X) field.
- Select the DWG or DXF export type from the 'Export type' (Microsoft Windows) or 'Format' (Mac OS X) drop-down list.
- (optional) Click on the Options button. The DWG/DXF Hidden Line Options dialog box is displayed.
- (optional) Adjust the options in the DWG/DXF Hidden Line Options (Microsoft Windows) or Export Options (Mac OS X) dialog box.
- (optional) Click the OK button.
- Click the Export button.
Note: SketchUp exports the model using the current point of view with the exception of unsupported features such as textures and shadows.