If you receive a model review for the 3D Buildings layer which you think is inaccurate, you may send us an appeal to redo the judgement for the model. Please be sure to review the acceptance criteria before submitting the appeal.
To submit an appeal, do the following:
- Go to the model details page of the model.
- Click the Tell us why we're wrong link at the bottom of the page, near where it says "Status - Not accepted at this time."
- Supply the necessary information as part of the appeal.
- If you need to submit images to support your appeal, you can easily upload them on Google Docs. Once uploaded, select the image and click Share > Public on the web, and copy the link from the sharing screen into the appeal form.
- We'll email you back about the appeal within a few business days.